About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2008

A couple of -20 nights in a row

Here are some pics of Cullen and I fooling around with boiling water with a -20 air temp. Looks like Thursday this week will be brutal as well. Damn glad I'm hooked to city water and sewer. We have a minimal snowpack (9") currrently to that will help with some freezing pipe issues for the rural folks. What is the deal with the NYC media freaking out about it being a +10 in NY NY? I'll take it.


My turn to get in on action


1 comment:

eyestothesky said...

I can't even imagine it being that cold...BRRR
Did u delete your myspace today?
I saw u left a comment and and watched your bulletin, which was to cool Cullen never ceases to amaze me. I went to leave you a commment back and it says u no longer have an account.Hmmm
I had a nice line of thunder storms move in yesterday. Wind speed recorded by my house was seventy mph. NWS reported a tornado not to far from me. I wish I had a better camera, but all in a nice cure for the wx blues.
Jess.. :-)
Cloud Stalker

Post a Comment