About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Awwww........crap

Not going to escape this one. I am chained to the desk tomorrow and Friday with no chance of escape to head up to Duluth for the monster wave-fest. Kiesling is going up there so at least we'll all get to see the action vicariously through him as 50mph gusts coming ripping in from the N-NE into the harbor. Hello April snow hell? Table for one please. The only I will have is driving the truck instead of the car for a couple of days and hoping enough elevated instability exists for some thundersnow!

Hopefully when Melinda and I head up there in August for the maritime festival it won't be quite as windy for these guys:

No comments:

Post a Comment