Followers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Highway 55 crash video

The video from the fatal crash on MN55 has been archived at the request of one of the friends of the victim. I hope the footage can be used in the future for raising awareness yet again of the dangers of the road.

mnwxchaser,
I am writing in response to you video of the motorcycle accident that happened in Rockford on Sat. That man you see being worked on...and eventually covered up while the helicopter leaves empty, is an extremely close long time family friend. We are all having a terrible time with this accident and I would hate to have any more of our family or friends come across this video. I respectfully ask you to remove this video from youtube and anywhere else you may have it. Fell free to respond to me. Thanks for your consideration.
Not a problem. My condolences to all involved in this horrible accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment