About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Monday, July 28, 2008

Wind event tonight and BIOMN V is in the works

Fighting the urge to head west and get on the edge of the bow echo/derecho which should bang western MN pretty good this evening and tonight. Looks like it should skirt the western tier of 3 counties or so. My initial choice would have been to be sitting in Mobridge SD. Tried to talk Dave into going but didn't hear back so looks like I will need to head to Montivideo or Benson and be in place around dark.



It also appears we will be doing a chase highlights video again. Tornado footage is really lacking but we did see some good linear storms and other cool stuff. More on this later as we are putting together a little 3 minute promo video. Same rule applies as other years: WE DO NOT SELL OUR VIDEOS SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK! TRADES ONLY FOR OTHER CHASE VIDEO!! I don't care if it is not from this year or if you have some other chaser's video you are willing part with, let me know

2 comments:

Steve Miller said...

So where can I buy one of your videos?
Sorry man, had to do it.

mnwxchaser said...

HAHAHA...funny. I'll trade you OK guys for a copy of your 2005 Oklahoma Tornadoes video. Oh yeah, there weren't any. Maybe TRADD has some. I'll check with them also.

Post a Comment