About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cullen is going to get his coyote hat

Probably the oddest coyote I have ever gotten (right Melinda??). Good bar or chase day time killer story on this one. Anyhow, I haven't had to case skin a 'yote in a long time and it showed by it took me about an hour plus clean up time to get it on the stretcher. Need to get a hold of Jane now and find the time to get the fur to her so we can get the hat done.


1 comment:

WilliamBrantley said...

You Are Showing Some Beautiful
Nature Pictures.
Hello I`m William Brantley
from Bemis - Jackson, Tn.
I`m Now Following Your Excellent
Blog.
I have 7 Blogs.
Visit them anytime.
THANK`S.

Post a Comment