About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Couple of Chase Updates

Friday the 26th wasn't a total waste. It was 900 miles. But it wasn't a waste. Funny thing on Friday as I stopped in at the Taco John's in Chamberlain, SD. Tony Laubach and I seem to run into each other in the oddest of places about once per year and this year was no different. After realizing the TJ's had become a victim of the economy, I noticed the TWISTEX vehicles parked in the same lot. Sure enough, I walk in over at Casey's Cafe and there is Tony with the remains of a burger on his plate. After the usual greetings a bit of small talk, I headed west again to Kadoka. I don't have a whole lot more to say about the day but the entire chaselog with images can been SEEN HERE.

Photobucket


After having Matt's grad party on the 27th and a hasty pickup as a strong cell was passing overhead, Melinda and I had a nice backyarder with some pretty structure from the second cell. A very nice way to end the day. More can be SEEN HERE.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment