About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

2009 Video and possibly heading west this week

Photobucket

Slowly starting in figuring out what I want to do this year. I have enough stuff so far to put together about an hour of trade worthy material. Waiting for a big surge of creativity to hit so I get really get the rough version hacked out but it hasn't happened so far. I have one other photo project to complete for Cullen's baseball team which takes precedence anyhow.

Watching Monday with quite a bit of interest for another possible trip west towards the MT/SD/ND junction or maybe the warm front draping over SD. Was a little disappointed in the timing off last night's models but there is still some hope.

Also watching Thursday with a little interest for something closer to home. The kids are all itching to see something cool yet so maybe that one will pan out. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment