About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Friday, August 28, 2009

A perfect Friday commute...complete with a shelf and roll cloud

Man, the long commute to and from work work be a lot more fun it I had stuff like this to look at every day. Pardon the slight blurriness to the shots but this storm was hauling ass south as I was going southeast so had to settle for the guess and click out the window while driving. As it overtook me, I made a call to my chaser pal, Tadd Parris, to let him know what was coming from upstream to him. Tadd got a few cool shots down by the MPX office.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Midwestchaser said...

Nice catch Bill!

Steve Miller said...

Love the one with the water tower. Not a bad way to deal with a long commute!

Dann Cianca said...

Awesome! I love shelf clouds!

Post a Comment