Followers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 17th Minnesota Tornado Outbreak Summary Done

Photobucket

What a lesson in wide angle lenses aren't always better. I had a heck of a time getting clean shots...either with the 18-55 still camera or the .7/.43 vid cam. Not sure how I managed to get anything since I was either south or southwest of the torns with precip obscured views of the torns with a superwide view. Bottom line is even though I was chasing in territory very familiar to me, I pretty much managed to screw the pooch by my personal standards.

Anyhow, here is the LINK

Photobucket

..and some VERY unimpressive video...as explained on the website.



To add insult to injury. A EF1 touched down less than 2 miles from my house while I was chasing these....next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment