Followers

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

August 18 2014 Eastern Minnesota Storms

I haven't been neglect the blog, there just hasn't been anything worth shooting to post since July 7th! And I thought last year sucked. I've been Jonesing for anything with lightning at least since then and FINALLY last night there was an opportunity.

SEE THE FULL SET OF IMAGES HERE!




We had a school function last evening. I knew there were storms to the west/northwest but wasn't very interested until I walked outside to this. Not bad considering. I figured "why not" and followed it over to near Oak Grove, MN in Anoka county with Melinda.






It was far from great, but after such a long dry spell, I was ready to see some lightning!





It's hard to go wrong with storms and stars.

I have about 300 still to make a time lapse out of at some point from this night as well. Will post here once I have it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment