About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

June 22 2016...what do you mean I need to finish the fence?


We had some storm damage to some trees a couple of nights ago of which one damaged a couple of our fences.


I raced to finish the fence repair as towers rapidly formed just to my west with one north of Cokato MN being of extra interest.


No sooner I got into the Nox and started heading towards it the severe warning went on it for hail.  As I came up on the southwest flank south of Waverly, MN, it became a full-fledged supercell.  Quite a few law enforcement and public funnel reports on it but I never saw anything remotely tornadic.   Kept the updraft area in view until it entered the west metro.  And I did get that fence finished.

CLICK HERE for more images from this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment