About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Monday, November 5, 2007

First flakes of the year

Well...it is Minnesota and it is November. When I headed out for lunch today a few snow showers passed over with some light flakes riding the stiff northwest winds. I'm actually hoping for a much more active winter season as last year we didn't get into really good snow until way late.

Nothing else too interesting going on this week. There is a good flare tomorrow morning I may try to get with the moon in the same shot. We'll see.

Also, here is the promo running for Peg and Mel's show coming up in December on WE. I think this may be a little more interesting that some of the other chaser shows airing as it portrays people and what else goes on besides the chase. Time will tell.


video

No comments:

Post a Comment