About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Lenses lenses lenses

So I have been playing around with this 55-200 Nikkor lens on a trial basis for about a week now. Not sure if I'm going to keep it as I really don't like the way the manual focus works and it is pretty slow at f4-5.6 However, for what I shoot most of the time it should be ok.

I dunno...here is a shot with the 55-200 without any post-production work off the D50 body. Click on the image to enlarge. It's not great but it is OK I guess.
I was hoping the clouds would clear off so I could mess with the comet again tonight but the stupid CAA wrapping around the low in the western Great Lakes is keeping us pretty well socked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment