About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Twister Sisters episode 2 sneak peek

Well...I can see the producers are going to continue the pattern of creating drama (at least visually). The cut some video of the 6 04 05 Hiawatha KS torn into the 5 22 07 Hill City KS day and it also looks like some 6 24 03 Manchester SD stuff. Oh well, it will still be fun to watch! Sure beats looking out the window at the arctic tundra we are stuck with until late March.

3 comments:

eyestothesky said...

Yea that one sure wasn't my tornado. The 22nd was such an awesome day, I hope they don't mess it up to bad.

Dewdrop said...

I am anxious to read your thoughts on the "Cullen Show". ;-)

Dewdrop said...

Bill, I really enjoyed your response to the concerned "mom" on the WE forum about the show. Mini-Dew really enjoyed seeing Cullen on the show... might have actually sparked more interest in her.

Post a Comment