About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Friday, February 1, 2008

New items for the 2008 chase season

Will be adding a few new items this chase season. Time to upgrade the laptop as running Premiere Pro on the current machine to encode video is a pain in the ass. I'd really like to throw a 12-24mm lens for the DSLR in the pile too. It's a non VR lens but no biggie.



What the hell, a Sony Z1U also.

Seriously, the laptop replacement is a necessity. Will be scrapping Vista for XP Pro though.

Things I wasn't l panning on adding but with the latest rash of threats against me and my family:

Do they make one of these in ANSI level 2 safety green?

I can think of a few people who need one of these evidently. At least they have a color choice:



This is going to be a scene at McDonalds somewhere in The Alley the way things are escalating on the chaser drama front:

No comments:

Post a Comment