Followers

Friday, March 14, 2008

More swans. Well, maybe some swans


The swans are on the move as the Mississippi River starts to open up to the north. There are a few left at Mississippi Point Park but only a small fraction of what there was a week ago. We did see a few out feeding in old soy bean fields but I know most are starting to follow the ice line to the north. Saw a couple of bald eagles tonight also but they were very high and also moving up river.



This crazy mallard just about hit us in the heads!



I could sit and watch these all day.


The geese are also becoming more active with the longer days.



2 comments:

DM said...

Damn Bill! Amazing shots! Telephoto opens up a whole nother world! Please kick me in the nuts for chasing upper 30 dewpoints today.

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures Bill! I wish I could take good pics. I am more of a video guy.

Post a Comment