About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Friday, March 14, 2008

More swans. Well, maybe some swans


The swans are on the move as the Mississippi River starts to open up to the north. There are a few left at Mississippi Point Park but only a small fraction of what there was a week ago. We did see a few out feeding in old soy bean fields but I know most are starting to follow the ice line to the north. Saw a couple of bald eagles tonight also but they were very high and also moving up river.



This crazy mallard just about hit us in the heads!



I could sit and watch these all day.


The geese are also becoming more active with the longer days.



2 comments:

DM said...

Damn Bill! Amazing shots! Telephoto opens up a whole nother world! Please kick me in the nuts for chasing upper 30 dewpoints today.

okeeffe1232000 said...

Awesome pictures Bill! I wish I could take good pics. I am more of a video guy.

Post a Comment