About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

If you can beat 'em, join 'em


After my rant about light pollution, maybe I just need to focus on taking advantage of what is there. At $3+ per gallon, I can tell you I will be a lot more selective on what days I chase and where I go this year. Unless I buy an old school bus and form "Short Bus Storm Chasing Tours". My bad, someone on ST already had that idea recently.

3 comments:

Steve Miller said...

You ain't $hit unless you have a storm chase tour company. All the cool kids are doing it!

Douglas Kiesling, The Weather Paparazzi said...

window licker chase tours...

mnwxchaser said...

Hmmmm...window licking. I like it. Maybe we can do a parody of "The Ringer" and use Chris Burke as the tour director.

Post a Comment