Followers

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A little too close for comfort...June 5th

Yikes...picking apart model data tonight. I am a little concerned we are going to see a high end moderate risk for Thursday with a very real threat of significant tornadoes through central Minnesota. A slowly lifting warm front is going to provide some extreme dynamics for this time of year and with any instability strong enough to overcome the cap, all hell could break loose. It's one of those times I hope we get clouded over or the cap holds. I don't like mentioning the town where I live as a target in my forecasts. The line from Hutchinson MN to Buffalo MN to Cambridge MN really has my attention tonight. I hope it changes 24 hours from now and 48 hours from now the threat is gone with no damage. I like to record the news. Not be part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment