About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Friday, July 11, 2008

July 10th results...3 rounds, one day to go

Round one: Victoria, MN. High winds and modest hail Widespread tree damage.

Round 2: Buffalo, MN. I had the right target area but the 850mb cap held causing the cells to be elevated. Melanie Metz scored a BEAUTY off to the northeast about 30 miles from me as depicted in her photo below. This one was not elevated obviously! What a score for Minnesota!

Make sure you check out the rest of her pics HERE.


Round three: Avon, MN to Buffalo, MN. A beauty of a lightning lit roll cloud passes over central Minnesota.

Full webpage with more photos HERE.

3 comments:

JakeBlaster said...

Brilliant roll cloud shot, one of the best I have seen.

drewsroo said...

That LP blew up right over my house. At the time I didn't even know what I was looking at, since I've never seen one before.

It was indeed a beautiful cell, wish I would have had the presence of mind to photograph it!

Looking forward to your pics from today.

Dann Cianca said...

Wow, Bill, those shots are fantastic. I love that structure!!

Dann.

Post a Comment