Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

2 back to back chase days coming up? Or maybe a 48 hour chase?

Daaaaamn. Thursday just got a heck of a lot more interesting basically right in my back yard. It will change but based on the 18z data sets has be staring at Meeker/Wright (where I live)/Stearns counties in central MN. The set up is VERY conditional as I think capping is going to be a real problem. However, if a supercell can break the cap and get rooted on the warm front, it will be tornado-palooza. It's a little too close to home for me but if I'm gonna bust, it may as well be in my driveway waiting for something to pop.

Friday looks like a linear but great severe day. Hail may be an issue but once again it looks like it will be an easy chase from home. This time I'm HOPING the cap holds as the further north the line forms, the better the mid level wind support will be. However, if it is too far north, it will be in the trees ala August 13th last year. Hopefully the highway 10 or 23 corridor will work out.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment