Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Rant #2 Got a small penis?

OK...this one is for all of the guys in our office whose dicks are so short they dribble piss all over the floor in the men's room. I've been in truck stop restrooms which were cleaner and there may have even been a US Senator from Idaho in a stall. Dammit, every time I go in to take a leak, I feel like I should be wearing either rubber barn boots or a bio suit.

So to all of you short peckers out there, either lean in when you are almost done at the urinal or take a newspaper and take a seat. The rest of us are getting sick of standing knee deep in your urine!! And by the way, "shrinkage" is not an excuse. It may work with your girlfriend on a cold morning, but the rest of us know the truth. Man up and piss where piss belongs.

2 comments:

CloudStalker said...

I am laughing my ass off over here!!
Glad I don't fall in that category!
You know whats funny in the beginning of the month I started another blog called Jess's Irks, Also in Steve Miller"s past couple blogs he has a few rants of his own. I guess thats what happens when you need to get stuff off your shoulders.

Adam L said...

haha i hear ya on that one...what I also dont get is why some men grunt and moan while theyre pissing. Its like theyre having a mini orgasm or something....ugh.

Post a Comment