About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after Thanksgiving trip home

Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving holiday with friend and family.

Melinda and I took the pre-I94 route home from Fergus on Friday down highway 55 from Elbow Lake. This is always a fun way to look at some old memories ranging from chases which occurred years ago to side trips dad and I used to take just to check out the countryside.

One other thing I did accomplish while up in Fergus was to get a hold of a couple of friends from when I used to live up there. Sounds like a bobcat hunting trip in the the works sometime in December.

Depending on exactly what that little clipper system does tomorrow, I may head back down to the Minnesota River from Mankato back in the 'Cities just to see what I can find.












2 comments:

Midwestchaser said...

Hey Bill, nice pics! you always seem to get some of the best no matter where you go.

i dont suppose you know what happened to F5? its been down for a while now.

mnwxchaser said...

I assume Rich has started the migration over to the new software. I'll find out but if he has, it will be down through the weekend at least.

Post a Comment