About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MN sled dog race cancelled due to TOO MUCH SNOW??!!

Photo credit / courtesy of the Frazee Forum




The Frazee, MN sled dog races this month were on my list of things to go shoot / film as I know a couple of the mushers competing. So I'm getting into the shower this morning and hear KQ92's morning show making fun of a sled dog race being canceled. I figured it was due to some reason other than a SURPLUS of snow...yep, it was the Frazee race.

http://www.frazeeforum.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=2&ArticleID=20493

Looks like I'll have to hit up the Mid MN 150 or the Beargrease instead this year.

I also heard some of the other race organizers and racers refer to the Frazee committee as "pussies". Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment