About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Test shots with the D200

Have A LONG ways to go to figure out everything I can do with this new D200. The D50 is still here and will be used on a regular basis due to it's size and ease of operation. Still looking to pick up a Tokina 11-16 or 12-24 at some point this year. I like the way the body handles and the colors right off the cam. Here are a few shots using the crapola 18-55 kit lens I have laying around which has been my standby for a few years.

Photobucket
Cailyn flying a kite in the yard after school.

Photobucket
Sunset over Maple Lake, MN

Photobucket
Reflections in Deer Lake near Buffalo, MN

1 comment:

Michael O'Keeffe said...

Nice Shots! Looks like we may be chasing in the N Plains next weekend if the Goofus tells us anything!!

Post a Comment