About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Kind of a surprise on Sunday and severe wx thoughts

I was not expecting to have an osprey check me out on Sunday as I was on a hike. This guy must be new to the area as I have not seen any others or marked an osprey nest this winter on the GPS within a 20 mile radius. I was so shocked I TOTALLY missed this first 5 shots I took, managed to half ass these two then mucked the rest as he turned into the sun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The severe outlook is worse than bleak for the next 7-10 days up here still. No great hopes for the usual Mother's Day weekend severe.

Photobucket

This is really starting to suck. First a winter which didn't want to end, now a thunderstorm season which doesn't want to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment