About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

VORTEX2...the biggest chaser leech fest ever?

Someone asked me about my opinion of VORTEX2 last night. I think the research data is going to be AWESOME. It's all the idiots with an air card who couldn't forecast where the sprinklers are on a golf course that are going to be the problem.

This is why I hope the southern areas stay active until June 13th this year and June 15th in 2010. Give me the Dakotas...

Photobucket

PS...for you Minnesota chasers, keep a close on on next Sunday. Maybe MN's first real tornado threat? Heck, I'll take a repeat of the Mother's Day event from 2004 and the awesome gustnadoes. Time for some consistency now.

3 comments:

Sam Dienst said...

Love the graphic!

Dann Cianca said...

Hahaha, that is awesome!!!

Sean Mullins said...

I second that. Well done sir!

Post a Comment