Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Streaming a blizzard...the Great Christmas Storm of 2009

Photobucket

You all know I'm not a big believer in streaming while chasing. However, I have a ton of stationary weather web cams bookmarked to check out the conditions (or watch Lake Shetek...thanks Kevin), at a certain spot. So I set up a basic ustream account today and will have the old PD170 with a .7x wide angle lens firewired to the laptop starting sometime tomorrow. The whole setup will be in the upstairs living room looking down from the top of Snob Hill (as my neighbors affectionately refer to us who live at a higher elevation).

The url of the show is: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/great-sky-of-the-north

Feel free to pop in from time to time and watch my neighbors get buried...maybe see the neighbor's Husky, Molly, out taking a leak, or us opening gifts on Christmas. Never know!

1 comment:

Midwestchaser said...

Can we say heart attack inducing snow? Seriously, felt like I was gonna fall over at any minute.

Post a Comment