Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Topaz plugin for Photoshop...storm images over processed?

You people on FB have probably seen some of these images already so feel free to skip over this post. Anyhow, one day I had an ad for "Topaz Adjust 4" show up on FB. For a Photoshop plug in it looked interesting and offered a full version 30 day trial so I figured I'd give it a try just for the fun of it. You can get the same effects using LR and finishing in PS but Topaz is relatively easy to use as it offer many different "canned" effects you can tweak. The biggest issue I have with it has to do with it blowing out the light colored areas. I could fix it in PS using a masking layer but I wanted to see what the software would do without having to "re-fix" things. Anyhow, here a few images just for fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment