About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5 04 10 TVN test run and crappy Wisconsin storms

Photobucket

Thanks to everyone who checked out the streaming test run today from the Land-o-Cheese. Yes, after 3 years of intense pressure (just a little over-stated) by Heidi Farrar of tornadovideos.net, I finally caved. Actually I agreed to let Cullen handle the streaming. I really don't have a lot of (if any) interest in doing it but I thought it would be good experience for him to deal with this stuff and any revenue it may generate. I prefer to just shoot stills and video. Anyhow, everything worked out well today and after one little glitch the day went off without a hitch technology-wise.

Photobucket

Yup, Wisconsin. Trees, beer and cheese.

Photobucket

What happens when you combine a triple point, great forcing, and 40° dews?

Photobucket

Not a whole heck of a lot. Low topped and the LCL's were higher than Robert Downey Jr at a Rave party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The season is young but I need Cullen to get done with school so he can babysit the live stream. Pretty quiet coming up for the northern plains....but there is a chance of SNOW on Friday night into Saturday morning!

3 comments:

Midwestchaser said...

lol I think a lot of us did a big WTF when your streaming icon popped up on SN.
Streaming was a major pain in the ass for me last thursday, made me remember why I was not real motivated to get in to it. Made more revenue from streaming on the crap storm on April 5th than I did on the photogenic tor warned storm April 29. Go figure. lol

Dann Cianca said...

It's always a good day when Bill's entries change from eagles to storms. :)

mnwxchaser said...

I am SO done caring about what anyone else thinks. I'm going to do what I want when I want how I want. There are no alliances in chasing. There never was. Anyhow who says otherwise is pathetic.

Post a Comment