Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lunar eclipse tonight


Batteries are charged and the cams are ready to go. I envy you guys down south as I would really like to shoot a time lapse video over the course of an hour but there is no way the equipment would survive -15F temps for that long. Scouted out a couple of spots I want to get some shots from tonight. One is an old windmill and the other is an abandoned farm. Not sure if the farm will pan out as the idea is to frame the full eclipse through the hayloft doors end to end by shooting from the ground.

I dunno, I'll have to play around with it to see if I can what I'm looking for. Central time zone people, take a look outside at the moon around 9pm tonight. Last full lunar eclipse for us until 2010.



Pics are from last year's partial on March 3rd shot with the old cam.

No comments:

Post a Comment