About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Friday, April 4, 2008

HAIRBALL tonight! Rained out day!

Melinda and I are going to go meet Tivi and a couple of her friends tonight at the Hairball show at Pov's...ahhh, I finally get my much needed fix of 80's hard rock covers!

Cailyn and I started out on a 6 mile ride by Lake Rebecca but thanks to a pretty good convective shower, it got cut in half. Cell phone pic...sorry.

Once the wind shift line pushed through, here is a shot from east of our house as it headed off to the southeast towards the Minneapolis metro area. Hey, at least it anviled.


Still not a bad time as any daddy-daughter day is good day.


Once we did get home, took a few minutes to launch the spinning kite before the winds got too strong.
Off to find the ripped jean and vintage t-shirt for the show tonight...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment