Followers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tornadoes aren't scary....better look behind you

Wow...started going through the video for the year and came across something from May 6th in Iowa which reminds me of the biggest danger none of us can control (other than idiot drivers). I remember I was taking stills as the VX2100 rolled on a tripod but I stuck my head back inside the car to talk to my daughter for a few seconds when I saw the reflection of a lightning strike in the glass and instantly heard the POW (you know, the one which doesn't sound like thunder but just like a close-range rifle shot?). Here is what happened behind me:



I'll take messing with a tornado any day over the unpredictability of lightning. Guys who go after only lightning are freakin' crazy. I choose to live.

1 comment:

CloudStalker said...

Lightning scares the crap out of me, but it is truely beautiful!

Post a Comment