About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chase opportunities coming up?

Pretty substantial shift in the jet looks like it is going to pan out. Hopefully we get some better action across the northland than the past few weeks. Just one little issue: I have Federal jury duty which starts on Tuesday and who knows how long it will last. Grrrr. I'm sure there will be a few good chase days in there. I wonder if SDS is a mental condition which can be used to disqualify me? In all seriousness, this is a part of our society which I feel very strongly about and am glad to do my part.

One pic tonight of Cullen playing with an air-powered plane Melinda got for him. It takes a certain skill to fly this thing and I evidently don't have it but he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment