About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Congrats Cullen!!

Cullen earned the Star Student award at his school for the 3rd year in a row. You people who know him know why. His new thing this year is heading up the crossing guards at his school. The Wright County Journal Press did a story on them a couple of weeks ago and if I can find the story on-line, I'll post a link.

He is just a good kid who likes to help out whenever and where ever he can. Nothing flashy. Congrats buddy...we are all very proud of you for being you!

2 comments:

Tony said...

I remember standing underdressed outside in below zero wind chills for safety patrol. Brrrr.

Eric said...

Way to go Cullen!!!

Nice jersey as well!!

Post a Comment