About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Possum on Ice

OK, even for me this was one of the weirder things I have seen in a while. As Melinda and I were on our way up to Outing, MN on the 7th for the sled dog races, we came across this little possum in a corn field outside of Milaca, MN. As we were driving, I thought it was a cat out of the corner of my eye but the brain kicked in a second later which caused a quick u-turn. As we watched the possum foraging for corn in the snow, it kept coming closer and closer to the point where it went under the car (with us in it). I finally went and got a corn stalk to throw at it under the car in order to get it moving again so we could leave! Like I said...weird.







No comments:

Post a Comment