About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Video from the Sherburne NWR controlled burn



I really don't have much video as I wasn't there to shoot a news story or document anything. This was all about just enjoying the day and watching the burn. I was lucky enough to work for the US Fish and Wildlife Service while in highschool and remember the fire crews doing their thing on the WPA's. I always found it interesting to watch and can fully appreciate why these burns need to be done. Anyhow, the video is made up of several time lapses and a few stills...just for fun.

Here is a link to our main website with some more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment