About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun pics from the weekend and chasing next weekend?

Our town had their annual summer festival this past week. After going for a stroll for some wicked lemonade, mini donuts, and cheese curds, headed home to have a fire and let Cailyn play with some huge sparklers I picked up on the way back from chasing a few days this past week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a major work obligation which will keep me chained up until Friday but Melinda and I are planning on taking a couple of days to chase. I'm not real confident in the GFS as it looks like a Colorado high will be setting up shop and keeping us in a northwest flow. Not good but there is always time for change as it is a week out. Also not real confident in any chances up here this week. All the action looks to be confined to OK and KS.

No comments:

Post a Comment