Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun pics from the weekend and chasing next weekend?

Our town had their annual summer festival this past week. After going for a stroll for some wicked lemonade, mini donuts, and cheese curds, headed home to have a fire and let Cailyn play with some huge sparklers I picked up on the way back from chasing a few days this past week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a major work obligation which will keep me chained up until Friday but Melinda and I are planning on taking a couple of days to chase. I'm not real confident in the GFS as it looks like a Colorado high will be setting up shop and keeping us in a northwest flow. Not good but there is always time for change as it is a week out. Also not real confident in any chances up here this week. All the action looks to be confined to OK and KS.

No comments:

Post a Comment