About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The secret to chasing in Wisconsin

Minnesota chasers have a saying amongst our secret society..."friends don't let friends chase Wisconsin". Well, a tough old Vikes fan and one of my chaser pals, Brad Nelson, ventured over there this week and actually did really well. It turns out he hired a local who knew where the trees were already gone and the local even offered to clear lanes for Brad and MaryLynn to take pictures from.

Here is a photo of the local:

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brad said...

I love that pic Bill! He "may" have had a hand in the success of a WI chase. I don't know how you got a photo but I am not willing to give up his identity just yet :-)

Post a Comment