Followers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Some misses from Saturday's outing

OK...I used to be sold on using the 2x teleconverter but you can cancel my subscription. In full direct sunlight it is fine....the rest of the time the thing is next to worthless. Between ghosting, flare, soft images, and auto-focus from hell issues, I think I'm better off shooting at 200mm f2.8 and just cropping the crap out of everything until I have the funds for a 300 f2.8 or even another Sigma but in the 50-500 f4 Regardless, I gotta come up with something as I am sick of missing really good shots due to the glass either being too slow, not long enough, or not enough light.

Anyhow, here are some of the shots I didn't like from Saturday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment