About Me

My photo

Anything outdoors!  Tornadoes, eagles, blizzards, or auroras.  If it is in the sky, running through the woods or swimming in the water, I'm there!

Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The sky is changing and shelf #7

It was great to be able to see the sun right at the horizon tonight at 5:44pm. If you haven't noticed, the blues are starting to change as well as the oranges and reds are starting to get richer. I was thinking yesterday back to March 25th 2007 when David, Melanie and I chased a rather odd early season red box up here. Bottom line is the storms sucked but we had a lot of fun hanging out in Albert Lea with Eric and Carrie Whitehill, Tony Perkins, and Doug-E-Money (Kiesling). Spring is coming....spring is coming.

Photobucket

This did not turn out as I hoped. Really hard to get the aperture set right due to all of the light pollution now. Maybe start shooting with a ND filter at night???

On to Shelf #7!!!!

Photobucket

This mushy looking severe storm is out near Silver Lake, MN in McLeod county on May 30th, 2008. Outside of dropping some quarters, the storm really didn't do a whole lot.

1 comment:

Midwestchaser said...

Sat out in my car eating some Subway in between classes today with the window down. Felt good. Then I saw all the snow and remembered how much longer we have to go.

Post a Comment