Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

2010 Buffalo Minnesota Triathlon

Well, what started out as Cullen working at one of the aid/water stations ended with me getting 2/3 of what I was looking for in an abbreviated fashion. I thought I would stop to check on Cullen and the other kids who volunteered to help and ended with me helping out as well. What a crazy station as the one by Mill Creek had runners going 4 ways (like a figure 8 crossover) plus some of the cyclists heading back into town to transition to the run. Nutty to say the least. Anyhow, I got a t-shirt, lanyard, and a free lunch out of the deal so it was all good.

Here are some of my fav shots..less the run because I was a little busy during that time!

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results]

Extreme triathlon shot? I wonder how he would do staring down an approaching tornado?

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results

2010 Buffalo MN triathlon results

No comments:

Post a Comment